Lailat-ul-Qadar is The night which is better than 1 thousand months The Holy Qur'an revealed in this Night now think that how important and powerful night is this? and whoever get this opportunity so they are requested that please do not waste this powerful night and make this night the way of your and all muslims Maghfirah (Forgiveness), in this night we should pray for our (sins) and for our all muslims brothers and sisters (sins) and we should pray for each and every muslim and should make (Tauba) for forever, May ALLAH give us Hidayah to make strong Tauba and forgive us. (Ameen) Hadith: 1. Narrated ‘Ibn Abbas (Radi Allah Anha): The Allah’s Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) said:
1. Narrated ‘Ibn Abbas (Radi Allah Anha): The Allah’s Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) said:“Look for the Night of Qadr in the last ten nights of Ramazan on the night when nine or seven or five nights remain out of the last ten nights of the Ramazan.”
The Best way to Pray Nawafil in the Night of Qadr:
1. Two Rakah Nafil in each Rakah after Surah Fatiha, Surah Qadar once and Surah Ikhlas (3) three times. The person would get the reward of the Night of Power, which would be equal to the rewards of Hazrat Idris (A.S.), Hazrat Shuaib (A.S.), Hazrat Ayub (A.S.), Hazrat Dawood (A.S.) and Hazrat Nuh (A.S.). The person would get a palace in paradise, which stretches from east to west.
2. The Holy Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) said, whosoever would pray two Rakah Nafil in the night of Qadr, in each Rakah after Surah Fatiha, read Surah Ikhlas (7) seven times and after finishing the prayer read (Astaghfirul lahil azimal lazi la ilaha illahoal hiul qaiumo wa atubo alaih) (70) seventy times.
Before the person would get up from his/her prayer mat Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) will forgive all his/her sins and sins of their parents; and Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) will order the angels to plant fruit trees and build palaces for him/her in the paradise. The person will not die until he/she would see it in their dream.
3. Whosoever would pray four Rakah Nafil in the night of Qadar (Shab-e-Qadar), in each Rakah after Surah Fatiha, Surah At-Takathur once and Surah Ikhlas (3) three times. Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala)will ease the hardship of death on him/her and will remove the punishment of grave. The person will get four columns in the paradise and each will sustain thousand palaces in it.
4. Whosoever would pray four Rakah Nafil in night of Qadar, in each Rakah after Surah Fatiha, Surah Qadar (3) three times and Surah Ikhlas (50) fifty times. After finishing the prayer read (Subhanallahe walhamdo lillahe wa lailaha illallaho walahu akbar). Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) will fulfill any just Dua (supplication) the person would ask.
5. Whosoever would pray four Rakah Nafil in the 27th of Ramadan night of Qadar, in each Rakah after Surah Fatiha, Surah Qadar once and Surah Ikhlas (27) twenty-seven times. The person will be forgiven all his/her sins; and will be pure and innocent like a newborn child; and will be rewarded with thousand palaces in the paradise.
6. Hazrat Ali (R.A.A) said: “whosoever read Surah Qadr (7) seven time after the Isha prayer, Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) will remove all the calamities, hardship from him/her and one thousand angels would be making Dua for him/her for the Jannah (paradise).” (Ghanitul Talebin, Nazhatal Majalis, Fazeal-e-Shahud)
Dua for Shab e Qadr:
(Keep me in prayers)